In 1820, Sobornaya Square was landscaped between Spaco-Preobrazhensky Cathedral and the seminary. The public prayers, rallies and military parades were conducted and the patriotic manifestos were read here. In the 20th century the square was renamed to garden square of D. Mamin-Sibiryak. In 2009 it was restored, and a monument to Saint Nicholas was installed in the center. Now the old name of Sobornaya Square is returned to it.
Address: Perm, Komsomolsky avenue, 4