The building of Kirche was built from 1861 to 1865 at Ekaterininskaya Street by the famous architect G.E. Bosse. He was a son of the Hermitage painter and engraver E.G.Bosse. He studied in Darmstadt, worked in St. Petersburg with academician A.D. Bryulov. G.E. Bosse was awarded the title of academician and professor of architecture. In those years, when Kirche was built, there were only 70 citizens, who were professing Lutheranism.
Now there are more than 2 thousand Lutherans in Perm.
Kirche’s building was preserved thanks to the House of the Actor, which was located there earlier. In 1955 Kirche was returned to Lutherans.
Address: Perm, str. M.Gorkogo, 38
Tel.: +7 (342) 212-05-84