Church of the Annunciation to the Blessed Virgin Mary



Ilyinsky, Churches

The church was built in 1839 at the expense of the local merchant E. V. Ponosov and is a typical monument of the wooden religious architecture of the first half of the XIX century. Currently it is a working church. 

The clergy and parishioners of Blagoveshchensky parish under the direction of the abbot father Sergius founded an interesting ensemble “Spiritual Garden” performing the works of sacred music.


Address: Ilyinsky, Lomonosova, 8

Interactive map Online-Berater Nach oben
ВизитПермь Контакты:
Адрес: ул. Ленина, 39 614000 Пермь,
Телефон:+7 (342) 214 10 80, Электронная почта: info@visitperm.ru