The store was built in 1877 on the place of wooden benches, where people sold fish. Famous wine merchant Y.A. Kolpakov was one of the Corpse’s tenants. In the 1930s this building was occupied by the military club. In 1948 an Industrial Cooperative Club was housed here. Later Kittarsk Corpse was transferred to Regional Recreation Center. Now there is the Leisure Center “Theatre”.
Address: Kungur, 27 Gogolya Street